Why You Should Invest In Northwest Arkansas
Northwest Arkansas is home to some of the nation’s largest corporations, including Walmart, J.B. Hunt, Tyson, & George’s, as well as 1500 Walmart vendors. In addition, the Northwest Arkansas metro area houses three universities: John Brown University, University of Arkansas, and Northwest Arkansas Community College. Northwest Arkansas has 7x the nation’s average company headquarters in its workforce! The region has been nationally recognized for its business, cultural, financial, and educational opportunities:
- Ranked No. 2 among medium-sized metropolitan areas
- Landed in the Top 10 Best Cities To Launch a Career according to Realtor.com
- No. 4 on the nation’s Top 25 Best Affordable Places To Live In The US according to US News & World Report
- No. 2 in a ranking of the nation’s Best Mid-Size Cities For Jobs
- Ranked No. 4 on US News & World Report’s ranking of Best Places To Live in the US
Whether you’re looking to purchase your first rental or add to your existing rental portfolio, our brokerage is experienced in property management all across Northwest Arkansas. We make it easy for property owners to become landlords!
• Tenant screening
• Property maintenance
• Lease signing
• Monthly settlement reports
• Marketing & advertising
• Tenant communication
-Marty & Heather, Property Owners
"We have utilized McMurray and Associates for our property management needs since October 2015. We feel very blessed to have found McMurray and Associates and we've recommended them to friends for property management needs, and we'll continue to do so. They have made our foray into owning rental property seamless. We definitely wouldn't have had the same experience if we'd tried to do it on our own."